Knowing a bit about our six legged visitors may help to abate some of your fears:
• Do not infest the home.
• Are NOT seasonal.
• Are NOT deterred by hair spray, gel, nor any other styling products.
• Do not transmit disease.
• Is transferred by direct hair to hair contact. It only takes 3 seconds for a louse to transfer from one head to another.
• Two viable nits is all that is required to in order to start a thriving infestation.
*Check out our blog Lice Rants for more facts about dealing with head lice.
• No matter their age, continuously talk to your children about the personal space bubble.
• We cannot always ensure an entirely safe environment for our children. Keeping the hair contained will allow kids to be kids while minimizing the risk of head lice transfer.
• Use hair products designed specifically to discourage lice infestations. Pinkpellent is wonderful detangling hair conditioner with essential oils blended specifically to dissuade lice from moving in.
*Check out our blog Lice Rants for more tips about dealing with head lice.
** NOTE: You do not need to clean the entire house! **
Remember head lice are parasites, they need a human host to survive. Focus on the head, not the house. Any cleaning that is done is purely precautionary and only needs to be done once!
How to prepare for our visit:
|Head Checks||$45||CAMP PACKAGE|
|$160||Contact your camp for details.|
** NOTE: All services rendered is on a case by case basis. Our only rate variation is determined by location. **
Limit your personal contact with others and maintain your personal space. It only takes 3 seconds for a louse to travel from one person to the next.
** IMPORTANT TIP: Remember head lice removal is a process, so you should do follow-through no matter the treatment process you choose. **
Do you have questions concerning head lice? Call someone that specializes in head lice removal. call us!
we are available to answer and respond to your concerns 24/7.
*INFORMATION IS POWER PASS IT ON.*